My sidekick 3 got wet. How do I dry it out!? - sidekick 3 wet
A few drops of water on or in my sidekick3. Seems to work well, except that now I can adjust my volume. I click on the button, but the volume does not change. Help!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Sidekick 3 Wet My Sidekick 3 Got Wet. How Do I Dry It Out!?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(24)
-
▼
February
(22)
- Solder Wedding Rings Together Resizing Wedding Rin...
- Towing A Boat Into Canada Roping Icebergs For Fres...
- Design A Custom Bmx Bike Bmx Custom Building ?
- Wedding Table Centrepieces Balloons How Can I Cent...
- Smallest Preamp What Exactly Is A Preamp And What...
- Infant Quadriderm Cream Is Quadriderm Nf Cream Saf...
- Tiffany Towers Bilder I Am Redocorating My Room In...
- Videos Of Vuginas How Would People React On UStre...
- Motorcross Track Cakes Motorcross Track Tracks The...
- Lactulose And Dulcolax What Is The Difference Betw...
- Grocery Coupons Canada Where Is The Best Online Ca...
- Being Diagnosed With Lupus Conceiving After Being ...
- How Do You Get A Copy Of A Name Change Avidavid Wh...
- Average Bmi Of Bulimics Where Can I Find Average B...
- Loughborough University Templates Loughborough Uni...
- How Can You Tell If A Scorpio Is Not Interested Ho...
- I Want To Know More About Fatty Liver How Bad A Di...
- Sidekick 3 Wet My Sidekick 3 Got Wet. How Do I Dr...
- Holmes Filter Blogger I Have A Holmes Air Purifier...
- Brazilian Wax What It Looks Like Where Can I Get A...
- Plug Vhs With Tv Have Moved Properties And Vhs Has...
- Lolicon Scan Is Yahoo! Answers A Good Place To Ask...
-
▼
February
(22)


3 comments:
If your state of more than 24 hours after they get wet, its dry as possible. It is water that your phone is affected, but minerals in the water. Iron, potassium, calcium, and so on. Theses are metal parts and circuit are experiencing from your phone, yourself! It is necessary to take it to a repair shop and a professional cleaning of metals out. It will cost $ 30.00, think it is a reminder of better care of your phone! Copy the control circuit must have replaced volume, probably another $ 15.00 or less. Hope this helps.
Use a hair dryer.
Remove the battery and the noise on the cold, then leave it sitting for a few hours
I did it w / my rzr lol
Post a Comment